Sunday, June 5, 2011

Joann's Clearance Beads

Joann's had a crazy amount of beads on clearance the other day. YIPEE
Most of the strands were 97cents each. AMAZING!
I had a gift card from my birthday. YAY!

So here's what I bought-
Three strands of light aqua beads at 97 cents each and one strand of silver discs for $1.97
Here's what I made.

I've been avoiding necklaces because for the longest time my baby boy has been pulling on all my jewelry. He's finally out growing it. Time to celebrate this much appreciated milestone with a new piece of jewelry!

3 comments:

  1. simple and lovely. Making jewelry is fun & Addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm a new follower and I'm going back and reading all of your posts. Love them!! What kind of string did you use for the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Holly! I used wire and put crimp beads on the ends when I looped it through my clasp.

    ReplyDelete