Monday, June 20, 2011

Dollhouse Remodel

All these years my parents kept the dollhouse I had when I was a kid. One day my daughter discovered it and from that point on said she wanted a pink dollhouse for her birthday. So we painted it inside and out. I bought cheap furniture kits on eBay and even made some from popsicle sticks. I wallpapered with scrapbook paper I already had and put bedding on the beds with scrap fabric. The cost of this house remodel was only about $25 not included the new dolls her grandparents purchased. She loves it, I love it, and new memories are being made the second time around!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the scrapbook material to stay? Did you use wallpaper glue, or just tape? I was thinking about using fabric and starch for ours? Thanks, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used spray adhesive. Worked like a charm! Have fun with your project! :)

    ReplyDelete